One. What kind of weather do you like?
一。你喜欢什么样的天气?
I like sunny days because I'm always in a good mood when the weather is fine.
我喜欢晴天,因为天气好的时候我总是心情很好。
I can play sports, go shopping, or climb mountains.
我可以做运动,去购物,或者爬山。
Two. What would you do if the weather was terrible?
两个。如果天气很糟糕,你会怎么做?
I would stay at home and read books or watch TV. Sometimes I ask my friends to come to my home and we chat.
我会呆在家里看书或看电视。有时我会邀请我的朋友来我家,我们聊天。
Three. What would you do if you were caught in terrible weather?
三个。如果你遇到恶劣的天气,你会怎么做?
I would try to find shelter if it rained. If there was a storm nearby, I would go in and buy an umbrella.
如果下雨,我会试着找个避难所。如果附近有暴风雨,我会进去买把伞。
Four. Do you think that Chinese people pay attention to weather as much as the British?
四。你认为中国人和英国人一样关注天气吗?
Well, I think so. Weather information is important to everyone. We should know about it and then we can know what to wear.
嗯,我想是的。天气信息对每个人都很重要。我们应该了解一下,然后我们就知道该穿什么了。
But we seldom talk about weather in our conversations.
但是我们很少在谈话中谈论天气。
Five. How do you get information about weather?
五。你如何获得天气信息?
Well, I watch the weather forecast on TV or listen to the radio. Sometimes I read newspapers to get a weather report.
嗯,我在电视上看天气预报或者听收音机。有时我看报纸来获取天气预报。
Or I dial one to one to get information about weather.
或者我一对一拨号获取天气信息。
Six. Do you think that bad weather can affect a person's personality?
六。你认为恶劣的天气会影响一个人的个性吗?
Well, I don't know about others, but I'm always in a bad mood on rainy days.
嗯,别人的我不知道,但是下雨天我总是心情不好。
I believe a person's mood changes with the weather. I'm very sensitive. If the weather is terrible, I don't want to do anything.
我相信一个人的情绪会随着天气而变化。我很敏感。如果天气很糟糕,我什么都不想做。
Maybe for others, weather is not a key factor which may influence a person.
也许对其他人来说,天气不是影响一个人的关键因素。
Seven. What affects has the bad weather brought?
七。恶劣的天气带来了什么影响?
Well, if it rains too much, it may result in a flood. Houses may be destroyed and people may get hurt and drown.
嗯,如果雨下得太多,可能会导致洪水。房屋可能会被摧毁,人们可能会受伤和淹死。
During sandstorms or typhoons, some roofs or trees will be blown away and people may get injured.
在沙尘暴或台风期间,一些屋顶或树木会被吹走,人们可能会受伤。
On foggy days, the visibility is extremely low and it's dangerous for drivers.
在雾天,能见度极低,对司机来说很危险。
They must be very careful or accidents may happen. If it doesn't rain for a long time, it may result in a drought.
他们必须非常小心,否则可能会发生事故。如果长时间不下雨,可能会导致干旱。
Eight. How does the government solve these problems?
八。政府如何解决这些问题?
The government must take some precautions to get prepared for bad weather.
政府必须采取一些预防措施为恶劣天气做好准备。
For example, they build dams or move people away to safer places.
例如,他们修建水坝或将人们转移到更安全的地方。
After a flood, typhoon or sandstorm, the government will send some medical teams and rescue teams to the places and save people and property.
洪水、台风或沙尘暴过后,政府会派出一些医疗队和救援队前往当地,拯救人员和财产。
After that, the government helps people to rebuild the houses.
之后,政府帮助人们重建房屋。
Nine. What kind of measures did the government take to deal with these bad effects?
九。政府采取了什么样的措施来处理这些不良影响?
The government also allocates a sum of money to the local government to help people.
政府还拨出一笔钱给当地政府帮助人们。