Where do you come from?
你从哪里来?
I come from Sanya. It's a place with fascinating scenery in Hainan, the south of China.
我来自三亚。它是中国南方海南一个风景迷人的地方。
Can you talk about your hometown?
你能谈谈你的家乡吗?
It's a very clean city, with a small population. The weather is humid because it's in the south of China.
这是一个非常干净的城市,人口很少。天气潮湿,因为它在中国的南方。
The economy is not very developed, but people live in peaceful life there.
那里的经济不是很发达,但人们过着平静的生活。
In addition, the locals have a welcoming attitude towards strangers.
此外,当地人对陌生人都有欢迎的态度。
What kind of street do you live in?
你住在什么样的街道?
I live close to a busy street. Many tourists go to that street to buy some souvenirs.
我住在一条繁忙的街道附近。许多游客去那条街买纪念品。
Four. Is there any local food in your hometown?
四。你家乡有当地的食物吗?
Tropical fruits, such as mango, etc., are special.
热带水果,如芒果等。,很特别。
What is the climate like?
那里的气候怎么样?
In summer, it's rainy and humid. The average temperature is about 25 degrees centigrade all year long.
夏天多雨潮湿。全年平均气温约为25摄氏度。
What do you like best about your hometown?
你最喜欢家乡的什么?
We've got a long history and rich culture. There are some special customs and celebrations.
我们有悠久的历史和丰富的文化。有一些特殊的习俗和庆祝活动。
This is the preserved feature of my hometown.
这是我家乡保存下来的风貌。
What is the tourism feature of your hometown?
你家乡的旅游特色是什么?
We've got hot springs. Normally, tourists enjoy it in every season. They can relax in the water.
我们有温泉。通常,游客在每个季节都很享受。他们可以在水里放松。