unit7

Unit 7, welcome to the unit B.

第七单元,欢迎来到B单元。

Which gift do you like, Millie?

米莉,你喜欢哪种礼物?

I love those Russian dolls.

我喜欢那些俄罗斯娃娃。

What's special about them?

它们有什么特别之处呢?

They are set of dolls in different sizes.

它们是一套不同尺寸的娃娃。

Usually they come one inside another.

通常它们是一个在另一个里面。

From the biggest to the smallest.

从最大到最小。

They're colorful and full of surprises.

它们五颜六色,充满惊喜。

What about you, Simon?

你呢,西蒙?

I love baseball caps.

我喜欢棒球帽。

Players wear them to protect their eyes from the sun.

玩家戴它们是为了保护眼睛免受阳光照射。

And they're also a kind of fashion.

它们也是一种时尚。

Unit 7, reading.

第七单元,阅读。

There's a new mall across the street.

街对面有一家新的购物中心。

Let's go shopping.

我们去购物吧。

Okay, can I have a new pair of sports shoes?

好吧,我可以要一双新运动鞋吗?

Of course, and we also need a new computer.

当然,我们还需要一台新电脑。

That will cost a lot of money.

那要花很多钱。

Don't worry, Rodin and I manage money well.

别担心,罗丹和我理财很好。

We make a budget every year.

我们每年都做预算。

What's in the budget?

预算里有什么?

Well, we need to cover your education first.

我们需要先支付你的教育费用。

Then we have to pay for our flat, car, food and other daily needs every month.

然后我们每个月都要支付我们的公寓、汽车、食物和其他日常需求。

All these cost about 50% of our budget.

所有这些花费大约是我们预算的50%。

Where does the other half go?

另一半去哪里了?

We spend about 30% on special things.

我们在特殊物品上花费大约30%。

Like what?

比如那些?

Like taking holidays.

比如度假。

Holidays can be expensive.

假期可能很贵。

Do we save any money?

我们省钱了吗?

Of course, we leave about 20% in our bank account.

当然,我们会在银行账户中留下大约20%。

It's a good idea to save for a rainy day.

未雨绸缪是个好主意。

I see.

知道了。

Unit 7, pronunciation B.

第七单元,发音B.

One. The small noodle shop is clean and bright.

一。小面馆干净明亮。

Two. My little cousin likes pretty flowers.

两个。我的小表弟喜欢漂亮的花。

Three. Twenty people listened to the speaker's speech about making a budget.

三个。二十个人听了演讲者关于做预算的演讲。

Four. The price of those pencils is pretty high.

四支。那些铅笔的价格很高。

Five. My uncle is quite smart with his money.

五个。我叔叔花钱很聪明。

Unit 7, integration C.

第7单元,集成C。

Do you usually get lucky money at the spring festival?

你通常在春节得到压岁钱吗?

Of course, my grandparents give me the most.

当然,爷爷奶奶给我的最多。

Same here.

也是买些衣服。

Some of my other relatives do too.

我的其他一些亲戚也是如此。

My uncle lives far away in Shenzhen, so he sometimes sends me online red packets.

舅舅在深圳住得远,所以有时候会给我发网络红包。

How do you spend your lucky money?

你的压岁钱怎么花?

I usually save it.

我通常保存它。

You never know when you may need it.

你永远不知道你什么时候会需要它。

Good idea.

好啊。

Unit 7, integration D.

第7单元,集成D。

What do I do with my lucky money?

我该怎么处理我的压岁钱?

Every year, I get some lucky money at the spring festival.

每年春节我都会得到一些压岁钱。

I usually spend most of my lucky money on pens, books, food and music.

我通常把大部分压岁钱花在钢笔、书籍、食物和音乐上。

I also use some money to help children in need every year.

我每年也用一些钱帮助需要帮助的孩子。

I save the rest in my bank account.

我把剩下的存进我的银行账户。

As mom always tells me, it is important to save for a rainy day.

正如妈妈经常告诉我的,未雨绸缪是很重要的。

I try to manage my money well.

我尽量管理好我的钱。

At the beginning of each year, I make a budget for my lucky money.

每年年初,我都会为我的压岁钱做一个预算。

It helps me plan what to do with it and have good spending habits.

它帮助我计划用它做什么,并有良好的消费习惯。